Campus Parent Portal is where families can add money to their student's account, lookup student pin numbers and apply for free and reduced-priced meals.
How to login
- Your User Name is: Your 1st initial, last name & parent ID #
- Example: Jane Doe is jdoe123456
- If you need to confirm your user name, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forgot password? If you need to reset your password, visit our Password Portal here
- Note, you will need to have a school district user name and a valid email address in Campus Parent Portal, as a verification code will be sent to your email
- Learn more about Password Portal here
Click on the links below to access additional Nutrition Services pages:
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.