Preschool and Early Childhood
The five short years from birth to the start of kindergarten are an important time of rapid growth and learning.
In Spring Lake Park Schools Early Childhood programs families have the opportunity to grow and learn together in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment that stimulates learning, exploration and play. Children are free to explore individual interests while learning the skills and behaviors necessary to be successful in school.
Early Childhood can help prepare your child for academic achievement and lifelong success. Research has shown that the first years of life provide critical windows of opportunity for learning. Which is why all of our Early Childhood classes are taught by qualified professionals who have at least a four-year college degree and hold a teaching license from the Minnesota Department of Education.
Spring Lake Park Schools offers classes, events and programs are designed to give parents information, ideas and skills to support their child’s rapid growth and development from birth to kindergarten.
Stop by any time during the times listed below to visit a classroom, meet a teacher and learn more!
- Centerview Elementary, Thursday, January 23, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Northpoint Elementary, Tuesday, January 28, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Park Terrace Elementary, Thursday, January 30, 5:30-7 p.m.
- District Services Center, Thursday, January 30, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion, Tuesday, February 4, 5:30-7 p.m.