Depending on if your device is Windows or Mac, district-owned or personal, there are different networks your device will connect to. Click on the questions below to learn more about Wi-Fi networks in Spring Lake Park Schools.
- What network do I connect to?
- How do I get a username and password?
- Why do I have to sign in?
- How long does my username and password last?
- Is the guest network filtered?
- Is this process the same for every school and building?
- Can staff members login to the guest network?
- Using PantherGuest vs. cellular data
- Verifying you are connected to PantherGuest
- What network does my device connect to?
- Can I connect my personal device to PantherWi-Fi/PantherSecure and get access to the network and printers?
- How do I remove Wi-Fi networks in iOS?
- How do I "forget" PantherGuest on my Mac?
- Why can't I can’t access certain websites and get a “Web Page Blocked” message?