Using PDF Viewer
Follow the instructions below in order to use PDF Viewer for edit, annotate and highlight documents to and from Schoology.
- Install PDF Viewer from Self Service.
- In Schoology, tap on the Share button on the top-right corner of your PDF. In the pop-up share sheet, tap on Copy to PDF Viewer.
- You'll be asked to save the document in the Files app. If you are logged into iCloud, tap on iCloud > PDF Viewer. If you are logged into Google Drive, you can save to Google Drive. If you are not logged into iCloud or Google Drive, tap on On My iPad > PDF Viewer and save the document.
- From here you can open PDF Viewer and edit, write, and annotate the document. Once you are ready to save it back to Schoology, tap on the Share button on the top-right corner. You can choose to make your annotations editable or merge them into your PDF. From there, tap on the "Share" button on the bottom of the list.
- Once you tap Share, tap on Copy to Schoology. Open the Schoology app and save to the correct Course and Resource folder.