iPad Protection Plan
All grades K-12 students in Spring Lake Park Schools will be provided an iPad for use in the classroom and to take home. For the 2020-2021 school year, the cost of the iPad Protection Plan will be $10 per student, with a deductible to cover damage to the iPad or if it is lost or stolen.
When you select your iPad Protection Plan option, you and your student are agreeing that the district-issued case will remain on the student's device at all times.
Purchasing an iPad Protection Plan is optional for families. However, all families must accept or decline the iPad Protection Plan. Students do not have to pay a fee to receive an iPad.
Note, full time PSEO students are excluded from receiving an iPad from the district.
- Am I required to choose an iPad Protection Plan for my child?
- Do all grade levels need to choose an option?
- How many iPads does the iPad Protection Plan cover? Is there a family plan?
- What if I can’t afford to pay the iPad Protection Plan fee or the cost of repair?
- What does the iPad Protection Plan cover?
- Do I need to renew every year?
- Can my child bring an iPad from home?
- Do I need to bring proof of my online payment to my child's school?
- Do students in kindergarten - grade 3 need the iPad Protection Plan?
- Does the iPad Protection Plan cover the iPad charger and the cord?
- There is a new case on the iPads that is smaller than the previous case, does it have the same protection?
- Can students place stickers or write on the iPad case?
iPad Usage and Technology Questions
Contact the technology department at 763-600-5555 or email@example.com.