iPad Setup Instructions
- Setting up and logging into your iPad
- Managing wireless networks on your iPad
- What self-service is used for
- How to check for iOS updates
Having iPad trouble?
First things first, have you tried...
- A hard restart? This fixes issues when an iPad is frozen, is stuck at a black screen, slowness, wireless issues and other common issues. Click here for instructions on how to hard restart.
- Making sure you are connecting to a PantherWiFi network?- All district iPads should be able to connect to a PantherWiFi network. Many apps will not work if not connected to PantherWiFi. If your iPad is connecting to PantherGuest, you want to "Forget" PantherGuest and make sure your iPad can connect to PantherWiFi. Click here for more help with wireless questions.
- Checking your home screen? The Technology Services department often pushes webclips to district iPads. Examples include when an iPad needs an iOS update or has been reported lost/stolen, we push a webclip to the iPad that looks like a stop sign icon. Please note: If you open the webclip, it will take you to a webpage with more information on why it is there and may answer some of your questions.