iPad Resource Hub
Spring Lake Park Schools issues school-owned iPads to every student in grades K-12 to support personalized learning. Below are links to information and resources aligned to the most frequently asked questions from students and families. If you don't find the answers you are looking for, our technology team is happy to assist you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get your iPad ready for the 2023-2024 school year
- Where do students go to receive an iPad?
- What do I do if my iPad is broken, lost of stolen?
- How do I set up my iPad?
- How do I backup my iPad?
- How do I update my iPad?
- How do I turn in my iPad if I'm leaving Spring Lake Park Schools?
- What do I need to know about school-managed Apple IDs?
- How can I set controls and restrictions on my student's iPad?
- What do I need to know about using my iPad at home?
- What are the expectations around using my iPad?
- How does web filtering work on the iPads?
Contact the Technology Services department at email@example.com
- What is a Managed Apple ID?
- What are the features of Managed Apple IDs?
- How do I log into iCloud on my iPad with a Managed Apple ID?
- How do I backup my iPad using iCloud?
- How do I restore documents from iCloud to a replacement iPad?
- Can I use a personal Apple ID to download apps and books and my Managed Apple ID together?