How to Access Supports
Referrals can come from four sources including students, staff, parents and the community.
- Please contact Jill Tessman, Lead Student and Family Advocate, at 763-600-5029 or email@example.com. Jill will determine which advocate will be available to work with the family.
- Parents can also contact their school or building to request services
- Each school has a pit crew of staff that make referrals. The purpose of having designated staff is to streamline the process, have coordinated communication and maximize the resources for families.
- Once it is determined by the pit crew that a referral will be made to the Student and Family Advocate, the referral form is completed and sent to the main referral site (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The referring person will hear back within 24 hours about who will be the assigned Advocate