Campus Parent Portal Food Service
Campus Parent Portal is where families can add money to their student's account, lookup student pin numbers and apply for free and reduced-priced meals.
How to login
- Your User Name is: Your 1st initial, last name & parent ID #
- Example: Jane Doe is jdoe123456
- If you need to confirm your user name, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forgot password? If you need to reset your password, visit our Password Portal here
- Note, you will need to have a school district user name and a valid email address in Campus Parent Portal, as a verification code will be sent to your email
- Learn more about Password Portal here
Contact Jane Sweney, Program Assistant at 763-600-5041 or
If you send cash with your child please place it in a sealed envelope and write your child's complete name, grade, and student ID or cafeteria PIN number on the envelope. Cash is deposited into your child's account the same day it is received.
Send cash at your own risk, cash is not preferred due to the inability to trace payments. Nutrition Services is not responsible for lost/stolen cash payments.
If you send a check with your child please place it in a sealed envelope and write your child's complete name, grade, and student ID or key pad number on the envelope.
- Checks are deposited into your child's account the same day it is received by the kitchen manager
- Make the check payable to: Spring Lake Park Schools
- Write students' full name and student ID or key pad number in the memo area of the check
- Write the check amount clearly
Log into your Campus Parent Portal
Press Food Service tab
One Time Payments:
- Press Pay, enter amount and add to cart
- Press Add Payment Method and add card information
- Press Submit Payment
- Press My Accounts and Recurring Payments
- Select Monthly or Low Balance
- Enter Payment Amount
- Enter Start and End Date