Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the questions below to find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have additional questions, please contact Jane Sweney, Nutrition Services Program Assistant at 763-600-5041.
- How do I find out how much money is left in my student's account?
- How can I add money to my student's account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How are remaining balances and refunds handled?
- How do I apply for free or reduced-priced lunch?
- How is my student's key pad number set?
- What are some helpful tips?
- Why am I receiving low balance messages on Wednesdays?
- How do I setup automated notification when my student’s meal account balance reaches a select dollar amount?
- Who can I contact if I have a question about Nutrition Services?