Notifications for balances negative $5 and below
On Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m., families whose student’s meal account balance is negative $5 and below will receive an email and text message including the balance and a reminder to add funds for each student. These messages will be sent every Wednesday for each student whose account is negative $5 and below.
Automated low balance notifications
Families also have the opportunity to set up automated notifications for a specified dollar amount in Campus Parent Portal. Families can select to receive email and/or text notification or use the Campus Parent mobile app and setup push notifications. For example, a family may choose to be notified whenever their student’s meal account balance is below $10. These messages will be sent daily based on the dollar amount selected.
Set up low balance notifications
To set up a low balance notification, click here to login to Campus Parent Portal and follow these steps:
- Along the left-hand side, click on “Notification Settings”
- Check the box next to “Low Lunch Balance”
- Click the drop-down box to select the dollar amount
- Click “Save”
- Click “Contact Preferences” along the left-hand side
- Under the “General Notification” column, check the boxes where you would like to receive text messages and/or emails
- Please note, while you may be able to check a voice option, only text and emails will be sent.
- Click “Save”