It’s proven when kids eat a well-nourished meal they learn better and play harder. That’s why we concentrate on serving fresh, nutritious and tasty choices.
- Look up student pin numbers
- Apply for free and reduced-priced
meal and activities
- Update contact information
- By completing the application, students may receive free or reduced fees for meals and other educational benefits.
- Complete an application for each school year and any time a student moves. You may apply for benefits at any time during the school year.
- You can apply with a paper or online application. Applications are available in English and Spanish.
This summer, Spring Lake Park Schools is serving free grab-and-go meals to all children ages 0-18. Meals can be picked up at Spring Lake Park High School. Pickup will be continue to be curbside and will include a lunch and a breakfast. Summer meal menus are available to view through the Nutrislice app.
- Where: Pick up meals at Spring Lake Park High School (Door #32)
- When: Monday-Thursday, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- What: Grab and go breakfasts and lunches. On Mondays-Wednesdays, families will receive that day's lunch and the next day's breakfast. On Thursdays, families will receive that day's lunch, Friday's breakfast and lunch and Monday's breakfast.
- What is the meal pricing for the school year?
- How do I find out how much money is left in my student's account?
- How can I add money to my student's account?
- How will I receive low balance notifications?
- How do I setup automated notification when my student’s meal account balance reaches a select dollar amount?
- How do I reset my password?
- How are remaining balances and refunds handled?
- How is my student's pin number set?
- What if I don't want to give my student the option to purchase à la carte items?