Students need access to nutritious meals in order to learn well. Spring Lake Park Schools' Nutrition Services Department continues to participate in the USDA Summer Food Service Program which has now been extended through the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, for as long as federal funds are available. Through this program, breakfast and lunch is currently provided at no cost to all enrolled students.
Families should still complete the application for free and reduced-price meals. If you don't apply, your student's meals will become full pay when federal funds are no longer available. Apply now to help assure no lapse in free/reduced status. It is necessary to apply for this benefit each year . Funding supports families directly and a variety of needs in our schools.
You can apply with the paper or online application
Complete and return by choosing any of the following:
- Hand deliver at any food distribution site when picking up meals
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 763-600-5582
- Mail or deliver to: Spring Lake Park Schools, Nutrition Services, 1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Using your Campus Parent Portal
Free Meals and Community Distribution Sites
Update - December 16, 2020
Due to the upcoming holiday break, families will receive five-days' worth of meals next Tuesday, December 22. There will be no meal pick-up on Thursday, December 24, Tuesday, December 29 or Thursday, December 31. Meal services pick-up will resume on Tuesday, January 5.
Students learning at school will have access to breakfast and lunch at no cost - menus available on Nutrislice
- Meals services update for the upcoming holiday break
- Tuesday, December 22 - includes 5 days worth of meals
- Thursday, December 24 - NO PICKUP
- Tuesday, December 29 - NO PICKUP
- Thursday, December 31 - NO PICKUP
- Meal services pick-up will resume on Tuesday, January 5
- Meal pickup schedules: TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS
- Tuesdays - include 2 days worth of meals for each student
- Thursdays - include 3 days worth of meals for each student
- Meals include: Breakfast items, Milk, Juice, Fruit, Vegetables and Lunch items
MEAL PICKUP SITES AND TIMES:
- Spring Lake Park High School, door 33, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 1100, 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Apostolic Lutheran Church, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 9401 Bataan St NE, Blaine, MN 55449
- Cloverleaf Park, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 650 99th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55434
- Fridley American Legion, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 7365 Central Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Fridley Terrace Community Center, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 7400 Taylor St NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Former Broadway Pizza - Springbrook, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 8298 University Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- District Services Center, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Madsen Park, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 735 73rd Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Emmanuel Christen Center Parking Lot, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 7777 University Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Centerview Elementary School, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 10365 Davenport St NE, Blaine, MN 55449
It’s proven when kids eat a well-nourished meal they learn better and play harder. That’s why we concentrate on serving fresh, nutritious and tasty choices.
We prepare foods in our own school kitchens and buy local produce, milk and whole grain breads. We’ve added many new items to our menu in the past few years. Join us for breakfast and lunch at one of our buildings; we look forward to serving you!
Campus Parent Portal is where families can add money to their student's account, lookup student pin numbers and apply for free and reduced-priced meals.
How to login
- Your User Name is: Your 1st initial, last name & parent ID #
- Example: Jane Doe is jdoe123456
- If you need to confirm your user name, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forgot password? If you need to reset your password, visit our Password Portal here
- Note, you will need to have a school district user name and a valid email address in Campus Parent Portal, as a verification code will be sent to your email
- Learn more about Password Portal here
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.