SLP Schools Online is Spring Lake Park Schools’ fully online learning option for students in grades K-12. At SLP Schools Online, students experience learning specific to their individual strengths, interests and needs covering the same concepts as their in-school peers but tailored to an online environment.
Learning is facilitated by Spring Lake Park Schools teachers who have extensive experience teaching online. Each student uses a district-issued technology device (iPad), and has access to support services, including social workers, school psychologists, English as a second language and special education teachers.
SLP Schools Online is open to any student who lives in Minnesota at no additional cost. SLP Schools Online for grades K-12 is approved by the Minnesota Department of Education for this school year and beyond.
The deadline to enroll for the first trimester of the 2021-2022 school year has passed and this program is at capacity. If you are still interested in enrolling at this time, you will be placed on a wait list.
- If you are a current SLP student/family, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your enrollment from your home school to SLP Online.
- If you are new to Spring Lake Park Schools, please Enroll online following the district enrollment process for Resident Grades 1-12 Enrollment or Non-Resident Grades 1-12 Enrollment.
- If you have questions about SLP Schools Online K-8, please contact Kim Fehringer, principal on assignment, 763-600-5000.
- Spring Lake Park High School teachers facilitate learning primarily through asynchronous, “on demand,” learning experiences.
- Virtual “live” sessions and/or small group learning experiences also will be defined for each course.
- Each student is assigned a learning advocate, an SLP teacher, who checks in with students and families frequently to understand a student’s progress and provide direct learning support.
Families of students in grades 9-12, please reach out directly to Spring Lake Park High School, 763-600-5100. to learn more about full-time online and flexible (hybrid) options available.