Campus Portal provides online access to secure and timely information about class schedules, attendance, report cards, and transcripts. If you need technical assistance please contact us at 763-600-5555 or email@example.com.
Campus Portal Mobile App
Quick Tips for Updating Campus Portal
Please take a few minutes to review and update the following in Campus Portal before the school year begins:
- Primary phone number
- Emergency contact and phone number
- Email addresses
- Parent and guardian changes and updates
- Adding/removing household members
- Primary address changes
Why is this important? How do we use this information?
Current, updated information in Campus Portal is used in the following ways:
- Automated phone calls and email messages for emergency or weather-related school closings (snow days, water main breaks, etc.)
- Mailed report cards and important school and district communication
- Email communication from teachers, your school’s newsletters, and district news
- If during the school day you need to be reached in regards to attendance, sick child, etc.