Preschool Open House
Preschool opportunities are available at all SLP elementary schools and the District Services Center!
Spring Lake Park Schools’ four-star Parent Aware preschool program has successfully prepared Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park children for kindergarten for 30 years.
Preschool prepares children for kindergarten by incorporating literacy, math, science, social studies, art, social/emotional development and physical development into its curriculum. Drop-off, parent-child and Spanish dual immersion preschool options are available for children who will be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2019.
Upcoming Preschool Open Houses
Stop by any time during the times listed below to visit a classroom, meet a teacher, and learn more.
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion, Tuesday, January 22, 5-7:30 p.m.
- District Services Center, Thursday, January 24, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Park Terrace Elementary, Thursday, January 24, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Northpoint Elementary, Tuesday, February 5, 5:30-7 p.m. – Rescheduled from January 29
- Centerview Elementary, Tuesday, February 12, 5:30-7 p.m. – Rescheduled from January 31 and February 7
Click through the rest of our website to learn more about curriculum, preschool options and to register. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 763-600-5900.