Preschool Information Nights
Preschool opportunities are available at all SLP elementary schools and the District Services Center!
Spring Lake Park Schools’ four-star Parent Aware preschool program has successfully prepared Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park children for kindergarten for 30 years.
Preschool prepares children for kindergarten by incorporating literacy, math, science, social studies, art, social/emotional development and physical development into its curriculum. Drop-off, parent-child and Spanish dual immersion preschool options are available for children who will be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2020.
Upcoming Preschool Information Nights for the 2020-2021 school year
Stop by any time during the times listed below to visit a classroom, meet a teacher, and learn more.
- Centerview Elementary, Thursday, January 23, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Northpoint Elementary, Tuesday, January 28, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Park Terrace Elementary, Thursday, January 30, 5:30-7 p.m.
- District Services Center, Thursday, January 30, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion, Tuesday, February 4, 5:30-7 p.m.
Click through the rest of our website to learn more about curriculum, preschool options and to register. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 763-600-5900.