Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to pay when I register?
There is non refundable $25 charge per registration.
How do I pay my tuition?
- Tuition is charged weekly
- Auto-payment with credit card or checking account set up in your Eleyo account
Is reduced tuition available?
- Yes, reduced tuition is available for the half day preschool classes for families who qualify (excluding the five day per week class). Use the sliding fee scale on the registration page. Click here to view the sliding fee scale.
- If you are applying for the free tuition or the sliding fee, you must provide supporting documentation to match the financial qualifier chosen during registration. You can provide in person at the District Service Center at 1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park. Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 763-600-5913.
How does the cancellation process work?
- School year cancellation must be received by the 15th of each month and will be effective the 1st of the following month
- Early Childhood must receive a written notice with the parent/guardian’s signature to implement the cancellation. The registration fee is never refunded.
If you have troubles registering or have questions about preschool in Spring Lake Park, call the Early Childhood Center at 763-600-5900.
Para más información acerca de estas opciones o para inscribirse en español puede hablar al 763-600-5900 y preguntar por Elisa.