Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to pay when I register?
The first tuition payment, which will be charged once your child is confirmed in the class. This will be applied to your May 2019 tuition payment. See tuition rates in the scale to the right to determine your payments.
How do I pay my tuition?
- Yearly tuition is divided into nine installments
- The first installment is due at registration, second installment is due on/by September 1 and the remaining seven installments are due on/by the 1st of the month from October through April.
- Auto-payment with credit card
Is reduced tuition available?
- Yes, reduced tuition is available for the half day preschool classes for families who qualify (excluding the five day per week class). Use the sliding fee scale on the registration page. Click here to view the sliding fee scale.
- If you are applying for the sliding fee, please bring the following required document to the District Service Center at 1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park. Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. All documentation must be turned in before your registration is approved and your child is confirmed in a class.
- page 1 of your IRS Federal Income Tax Form (most recent).
How does the cancellation process work?
- School year cancellation must be received by the 15th of each month and will be effective the 1st of the following month
- Early Childhood must receive a written notice with the parent/guardian’s signature to implement the cancellation. The first tuition payment is never refunded.
If you have troubles registering or have questions about preschool in Spring Lake Park, call the Early Childhood Center at 763-600-5900.
Para más información acerca de estas opciones o para inscribirse en español puede hablar al 763-600-5900 y preguntar por Elisa.