Spring Lake Park Schools offers 3- and 4-year-old preschool programs that run from September through May. Read the descriptions of our four preschool formats below to see what program would work best for you and your family.
Preschool classes for the 2020-21 school year will open for registration on February 3, 2020, 8:30 a.m. Please note that our spots fill very quickly.
Class start and end times may change slightly based on the district school day start and end times.
- Centerview Elementary School: 10365 Davenport Street NE Blaine, MN 55449
- District Services Center: 1415 81st Avenue NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Northpoint Elementary School: 2350 124th Court NE Blaine, MN 55449
- Park Terrace Elementary School: 8301 Terrace Road NE Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion School: 880 Osborne Road NE Fridley, MN 55432
This program offers a pre-kindergarten experience for families interested in Spanish Immersion.
- Children have a great capacity for second language comprehension at this age. Children in this class will become comfortable hearing Spanish spoken and will begin to understand phrases and directions in Spanish.
- Students who attend Spanish Immersion class will have the opportunity to learn their preschool skills and begin to use the Spanish language.
- To complete your application you will need to bring the two required documents to the District Services Center (see list below).
- Child's most recent Immunization records
- Child's original birth certificate
Copies will be made of each document and the original given back to you. Your Preschool spot will not be reserved for you without the two required documents.
- Drop off at at District Service Center (1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park)
Classes for 4-year-olds
- $2,376 annually, 9 payments of $264 (2020-21 Rates)
- Monday-Friday, 1-3:30 p.m., Centerview
- $1,611 annually, 9 payments of $179
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:30 a.m.-noon, Woodcrest Spanish Immersion