Join Our Community Education Team
Spring Lake Park Schools is a vibrant school community serving about 5,700 students from the suburbs of Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park, in the northern Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Our district purpose – “High expectations, high achievement for all. No excuses” – provides our focus to meet the unique and varied needs of each student.
Spring Lake Park Schools is known for creating a culture of innovation, creativity and design thinking. We are working to create a system – a culture with a methodology and set of processes – where teachers and staff have the freedom and flexibility to try something different.
Spring Lake Park Schools Community Education is committed to meeting the educational, social and recreational needs of our residents. We offer activities, services and programs to support and engage individuals and their families. Our department of Community Education is a great place to work. Join us!
- Adult Enrichment and Recreation - Course Instructors, Coaches, Assistants
- Child Care - Managers, Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Aides
- Early Childhood Family Education - Teachers, Assistants, Parent Educators
- Facility Rental - Building Supervisors
- Panther Store and Ticket Sales - Sales Associates
- Preschool - Teachers, Assistants
- Youth Enrichment and Recreation - Course Instructors, Assistants
Our people are our greatest asset. We encourage you to apply!
Spring Lake Park Schools is known for creating a culture of innovation, creativity and design thinking.