Learning Ventures Child Care
Learning Ventures Child Care programs provide high quality services that will grow with your child from preschool through grade six. Learning Ventures Child Care offers flexible scheduling options to meet the needs of your family!
Before & After School on Learning at School Days
When your child attends in-person school, we will have Before & After School Care options for you.
Child Care on Learning at Home Days (the three days a week your child is not learning at school)
Childcare for Tier 1 essential workers (which now includes school district staff) will be available per Executive Order 20-82 at no cost during the school day for school-age children up to age 12 when the district is operating in a Modified Campus Schedule (hybrid) or Extended Flexible Learning (distance learning).
For other families who require Child Care, we have fee-based child care options as space and staffing allow.
Early drop off and late pick up options will be available for Child Care on Learning at Home Days.
- What kind of care is available?
- Where will programming be located?
- What are the hours for "Learning at Home Days" Child Care
- What if I can't afford the "Learning at Home Days" Child Care?
- Can I use care if I am choosing Extended Flexible Learning (Distance Learning) full-time for my child for trimester 1?
- If Spring Lake Park Schools moves to in-person learning for all students later in the year, will I be able to register for childcare if I need it?
- Tier 1 worker?
- How does Learning Ventures work on days my student is scheduled for "Learning in School"?
- Is Learning Ventures available on days there is no school according to the district calendar?
- I do not currently need care while I am working from home, but this may change soon. Can I reserve my spot now for when I need it?
- How will my student be able to do their "Learning at Home" work at Learning Ventures?
- COVID-19 Health, Safety, Account Questions
- Will spots be limited?
- Do I need to send a lunch with my child?