Technology Tools, Resources and Log Ins
At Spring Lake Park Schools, students and families will utilize a variety of technology tools. Whether you are paying a lunch bill or learning on your school-issued iPad, find technology information you need here.
The toolkit is organized by the following topics:
- School Operational Systems: Campus Parent Portal, MyStop and others (check schedules, pay fees, find bus information and more).
- Digital Learning Systems: Schoology and Seesaw
- iPad Tutorials
- Self Service
- Conferencing Tools
- Tools to Demonstrate Learning
- Student Online Resources
- Troubleshooting Tips
This toolkit includes links to video tutorials, FAQs and informational resources on a variety of tools used by Spring Lake Park Students and Staff. Scroll down to find support for each of the tools.
The SLP Tech Department is here to support students and families.
If you need technology support, email email@example.com. Make sure to include your name, contact information and a brief description of your request. If you are unable to email, call
763-600-5555 and leave a message.
- Campus Parent Portal - class schedules, attendance, report cards, nutrition services payment and transcripts.
- MyStop - bus tracking
- Blackboard Notification System - update notification preferences
- Naviance - career and college exploration and planning
- Community Education Registration - child care, youth opportunities and adult education
- SLP website - translating website, mobile app and school newsletters