Technology Tools, Resources and Log Ins
At Spring Lake Park Schools, students and families will utilize a variety of technology tools. Whether you are paying a lunch bill or learning on your school-issued iPad, find technology information you need here.
The toolkit is organized by the following topics:
- Digital Learning Systems: Schoology and Seesaw
- School Operational Systems: Campus Parent Portal, MyStop and others (check schedules, pay fees, find bus information and more).
- iPad Tutorials
- Self Service
- Conferencing Tools
- Tools to Demonstrate Learning
- Student Online Resources
- Troubleshooting Tips (password portal, internet connectivity and more)
This toolkit includes links to video tutorials, FAQs and informational resources on a variety of tools used by Spring Lake Park Students and Staff. Scroll down to find support for each of the tools.
The SLP Tech Department is here to support students and families.
Help Desk: 763-600-5555
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Spring Lake Park Schools uses a variety of digital tools to support student learning. Technology software and resources are used to support work as we help all students develop the skills necessary to succeed in an ever-changing world.
See an inventory of the digital tools we use for curriculum, testing, and assessment. This inventory includes an outline of the student data elements used within each tool and a link to data privacy policies enacted with the software or technology vendor.
- Campus Parent Portal - class schedules, attendance, report cards, nutrition services payment and transcripts.
- MyStop - bus tracking
- Blackboard Notification System - update notification preferences
- Naviance - career and college exploration and planning
- Community Education Registration - child care, youth opportunities and adult education
- SLP website - translating website, mobile app and school newsletters
- To find all information regarding iPads at Spring Lake Park Schools, please visit the iPad Resource Hub