Technology Tools, Resources and Log Ins
At Spring Lake Park Schools, students and families will utilize a variety of technology tools. Whether you are paying a lunch bill or learning on your school-issued iPad, find technology information you need here. The toolkit is organized by the following topics:
- School Operational Systems: Campus Parent Portal, MyStop and others (check schedules, pay fees, find bus information and more).
- Digital Learning Systems: Schoology and Seesaw
- iPad Tutorials
- Self Service
- Conferencing Tools
- Tools to Demonstrate Learning
- Student Online Resources
- Troubleshooting Tips
This toolkit includes links to video tutorials, FAQs and informational resources on a variety of tools used by Spring Lake Park Students and Staff. Scroll down to find support for each of the tools.
- Campus Parent Portal - class schedules, attendance, report cards, nutrition services payment and transcripts.
- MyStop - bus tracking
- Blackboard Notification System - update notification preferences
- Naviance - career and college exploration and planning
- Community Education Registration - child care, youth opportunities and adult education