Technology Tools, Resources and Log Ins
At Spring Lake Park Schools, students and families will utilize a variety of technology tools. Whether you are paying a lunch bill or learning on your school-issued iPad, find technology information you need here.
The toolkit is organized by the following topics:
- Digital Learning Systems: Schoology and Seesaw
- School Operational Systems: Campus Parent Portal, MyStop and others (check schedules, pay fees, find bus information and more).
- iPad Tutorials
- Self Service
- Conferencing Tools
- Tools to Demonstrate Learning
- Student Online Resources
- Troubleshooting Tips (password portal, internet connectivity and more)
This toolkit includes links to video tutorials, FAQs and informational resources on a variety of tools used by Spring Lake Park Students and Staff. Scroll down to find support for each of the tools.
The SLP Tech Department is here to support students and families.
Help Desk: 763-600-5555
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Digital Tools and Data Privacy
Spring Lake Park Schools uses a variety of digital tools to support student learning. Technology software and resources are used to support work as we help all students develop the skills necessary to succeed in an ever-changing world.
See an inventory of the digital tools we use for curriculum, testing, and assessment. This inventory includes an outline of the student data elements used within each tool and a link to data privacy policies enacted with the software or technology vendor.
Digital Learning Systems: Schoology and Seesaw
Spring Lake Park Schools uses two digital learning systems, Seesaw and Schoology, that support our district's 1:1 Digital Learning Initiative.
With Seesaw, students can share their learning and growth, and families can see learning evidence posted to their child's journal.
With Schoology, students can engage in a variety of activities both at school and from home, such as submitting homework assignments, reviewing grades, participating in interactive discussions, receiving announcements and feedback, taking tests and writing academic blogs. Parents also have login information that allows access to Schoology.
Below you will find information to support students and families on the use of these systems.
- Schoology Resources for Students
- Schoology Resources for Parent and Guardians
- Seesaw Resources for Students
- Seesaw Resources for Parents and Guardians
Schoology Resources for Students
Schoology Resources for Parent and Guardians
Seesaw Resources for Students
Seesaw Resources for Parents and Guardians
School Operational Systems
- Campus Parent Portal - class schedules, attendance, report cards, nutrition services payment and transcripts.
- MyStop - bus tracking
- Blackboard Notification System - update notification preferences
- Naviance - career and college exploration and planning
- Community Education Registration - child care, youth opportunities and adult education
- SLP website - translating website, mobile app and school newsletters
Campus Parent Portal - class schedules, attendance, report cards, nutrition services payment and transcripts.
MyStop - bus tracking
Blackboard Notification System - update notification preferences
Naviance - career and college exploration and planning
Community Education Registration - child care, youth opportunities and adult education
SLP website - translating website, mobile app and school newsletters
Tutorials for using Spring Lake Park Schools iPads.
- To find all information regarding iPads at Spring Lake Park Schools, please visit the iPad Resource Hub
Tutorials for using Self Service on an iPad
- To find information about using using Self Service on an iPad, please visit the iPad Resource Hub
Tools to Demonstrate Student Learning
- Book Creator
- Google Apps
- Apple iWorks: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint