The district uses a notification system to send emails, voice messages, text messages and mobile app push notifications.
Update how you receive messages
- Login to SpringLakeParkSchools.ParentLink.net using your district username and password
- Once you are logged in, click on “Account” in the upper right-hand corner
- In the pop-up, select the “Delivery Preferences” tab
- Under the “Emergency” and "Other" headers, click on text (message bubble icon), phone numbers (phone icon) and email (envelope icon) to select what email and phone numbers should receive emergency messages
- If you have opted out of text or email messages and would like to opt back in, follow these directions:
- Phone calls: Call the phone hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
Need to update your phone number and/or email address? Follow these instructions
- Log into Campus Parent portal
- Once you are logged in, select “more” on the left-side menu
- To update information on any of the following sections you will see an “Update” button that will create an information change request. Once submitted, our enrollment office will review the information and will process the changes. If we have any questions, we will contact you
- Click on “Address Information” to update your household phone number. To update address information, you will need to contact our enrollment office at 763-600-5018
- Click on “Demographics” to update information on your child. If you have more than one child in the district you can change the active child from the selector on the upper right of the screen
- The Demographics screen also allows you to add other people that are related to the child like grandparents that live in a different household
- Click on the “Family Information” tab to update individual phone numbers, email addresses, family member and family relationships to each of your households
- Click on the “Health” information tab to review health information and immunization