Resources and Logins
Password Portal will allow you to change your network password from school or home. Changing your password in the automated Password Portal will change it for all of your district accounts. For more specific information please view the frequently asked questions below.
How to change your password in Password Portal
- Go to http://pass.springlakeparkschools.org/
- At the login window, enter your username and current password, then click login.
- From here you can change your password. Passwords must be eight characters long and must use three of the following four requirements:
• Uppercase letters
• Lowercase letters
• Characters (!@#$%, etc.)
- Enter your old password then enter your new password twice under "New Password" and "Confirm New Password."
- Click "OK." Your network password has now been changed across all systems.