HIDDEN - Back to School
We can't wait to welcome students back through our doors on Tuesday, September 3 for the 2019-2020 school year! Below is important information and resources for families as they prepare for the next school year.
First days of school
Tuesday, September 3
First day of school for grades K-8 and Lighthouse students, orientation for grade 9 students and grades 10-12 students new to the high school.
Wednesday, September 4
First day of school for returning grades 10-12 students who are not new to the high school.
We love to see students on the first day of school, so we created these first day of school photo signs families can download, print and use in their first day of school photos. Don't forget to tag us and use #SLPPantherProud when you post your photos!
- The free- and reduced-priced meal application was mailed to all families mid-August. New this year, online applications are available.
- Add money to your student's meal account online at Campus Parent Portal.
- In late August, breakfast and lunch menus will be shared on their page, too.
- Parents and students can download the MyStop app, that allows them to access live bus GPS information.
- Bus route information will be mailed to families at the end of August. For general information and bus routing, contact Spring Lake Park Schools transportation services at 763-600-5590 or visit their web page.
Campus Parent Portal
Parent Portal provides online access to secure and timely information about class schedules, attendance, report cards and transcripts. It is also where you can add money to your student's meal account.
Did you forget your password over the summer? Visit our Password Portal.
The calendar for the 2019-2020 school year includes non-student days information, school holiday's and more.
Learning Ventures Child Care programs provide high quality services for students in preschool through grade six. Our programs provide child care full-day, school-day, before- and after-school, on most non-school days and throughout the summer.