Back to School
We are excited to welcome students to the 2023-2024 school year! Here is where you will find important information and resources as you prepare for the year and answers to your frequently asked questions to help you stay on top of your back-to-school to do list.
- What do I need to know about my student's school-owned iPad?
- How do I prepare my student's iPad for the new school year?
- Where do newly enrolled students pick up their iPad?
- How do I find SLP's major Technology Tools, Resources and Logins?
- How can I get technology help?
- What if I forgot my password?
- How do media permissions and directory information work at SLP?
- What do I need to know about the district's technology responsible use policy?
- How do I enroll my student in voluntary supplemental student accident insurance?
- What digital tools do students use and what about data privacy?
- How do I review and acknowledge SLP's student behavior and attendance expectations?
|Have a question?|
We are here to help, every step of the way.
Technology support: email@example.com or 763-600-5555
District Services Center DSC):