Gala Attendee Information
All you need to know before the big event!
5 p.m. Registration & Cocktail Hour
6:30 p.m. Dinner & Opening Remarks
Silent Auction Closes at 7:30 p.m.
7:30 p.m. Presentation & Live Auction
Music & Dancing following Live Auction
Live Auction Preview
- Twenty Person Wine Tasting at Total Wine
- Timberwolves Experience for Eight
- 99 Bottles of "Minnesota" Beer on the Wall
- Professional Musky Guided Fishing Trip for Two
- Create Your Own Private Dining Experience for Six
- Paradise Vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
- Skate with Former Wild Player Ryan Carter & David Backes
- Lasik Eye Surgery at North Suburban Eye Specialists
- One Week Stay in Breckenridge, Colorado
- Chef's Table Dinner at Italian Eatery
- Costa Rican Paradise Escape in an Ocean View Home
- Twin Cities Live Show Experience
- Minnesota Wild Seats on the Glass
- Extreme Sandbox Adventure
Gather a group of friends or your significant other for fun-filled Gala exclusive party experiences.
PARENTS PLAY DATE AT URBAN AIR Host: Brandy Gilbert
INVICTUS BEER PAIRING DINNER Host: David & Rachel Folden and Eric & Kari Nokken
LAKESIDE SUNSET PAELLA PARTY Host: Paul & Jonelle Meyer, Brian & Jennifer Koch
REVEL IN THIS JEWEL - REVEL TASTING PARTY Host: Dan & Jen Grassman
GLOW BALL GOLF EVENING AT TPC Host: Jeff & Dawn Bradley and Brian & Jennifer Koch
WINE BARRE Host: Jennifer Dierkhising & Danielle Gjovik
Heads & Tails
Buy a string of beads for $10 each, or buy several to increase your odds of winning the jackpot!
$500 for you and $500 for your school or department of choice
"Take a Shot"
Take a chance and pick a cup. Inside you will find a ticket to the prize table. Every player wins a prize!
$20 per chance
Beef Short Ribs (GF) braised with a sangria reduction, served with garlic baby red smashed potatoes and green topped carrots
Stuffed Pork Chop apple, pear, honey and walnut stuffed pork chop with an apple ginger sauce, served with served with garlic baby red smashed potatoes and green topped carrots
Portobello & Aztec Rice (GF, V, DF) balsamic and garlic marinated portobello mushrooms stuffed with ratatouille over wild rice/Aztec blend, served with green topped carrots
|2019 Annual Sponsors|
Become an Annual Sponsor
Become an Annual Sponsor and impact the Foundation and Spring Lake Park Schools all year long. Learn more about becoming an Annual Sponsor, the benefits and how to get your logo added to our website here.