After-School Adventures for Centerview, Northpoint and Woodcrest Spanish Immersion
Spring Lake Park Schools Community Education provides before- and after-school enrichment for students with many opportunities for physical activity, academic enrichment and creative expression.
Enrichment opportunities include:
- KidCreate Studio: Energized and exciting format for art exploration to launch children into the incredible world of art
- Computer Explorers: Designed to provide students with hands-on opportunity to increase computer knowledge and to discover the endless possibilities for technology use
- Science Explorers: Hands-on activities to engage and motivate budding inventors, engineers, chemists and more
- Futura Language Professionals: Students enjoy learning Spanish with developmentally appropriate language instruction and enthusiastic teachers
- AKASPORT: Designed to provide sports programs and camps to support youth and to teach life's lessons to kids
- Children's Theatre Company: Classes for young actors to learn, build character, motivate creativity, boost confidence and funnel energy into creating drama
- Twin Cities Chess Club: Students learn chess from instructors with years of experience, increase their IQ and have fun while playing the game of chess
After school programming at Park Terrace elementary consists of classes occurring on Mondays/Wednesdays or Tuesdays/Thursdays. Dates for the 2020-2021 school year are to be determined.