The Transportation Department is committed to providing transportation to all eligible students in a safe and efficient manner so that students arrive at school prepared and ready to learn.
Spring Lake Park Schools serves over 1,000 bus stop locations within a 19-square mile community each day. Bus stops and routes are designed with consideration of safety, efficiency, cost and shortest overall ride times. Bus route information will be mailed to families at the end of August. To make a bus stop change request after receiving this information, please contact 763-600-5590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links below to download transportation forms.
• Daycare/Alternative Address Transportation Registration
• High School Bus Registration (required for high school student's needing transportation to school)
• Out of District Bus Registration
• Emergency Health Information
• Request to Decline Bus Transportation
• Bus Stop Change Request
Spring Lake Park Schools Transportation Office
Lorenz Bus Service
Voigt's Bus Service
(Special Education Routes)
- Who do I call for busing questions, concerns or changes?
- What if I need to have my student take a different bus?
- Why can I only have one pickup and drop-off location?
- Should I call someone if my student doesn’t need to be picked up today?
- What should I do if we move or change daycare locations?
- How do I find out what bus my child rides?
- What should I do if my child misses the bus?
- How far will my child have to walk to a bus stop?
- How do I register or decline my student?
- How are bus stops determined?
- Why are bus stops usually established at corners or intersections?