District Newsletters: Parent Connections
Every other Thursday throughout the school year, parents will receive a Parent Connections email containing district information, staff and student accomplishments, upcoming events, Community Education information and more. If you aren’t receiving these emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last few Parent Connections can be found at these links:
The district uses a notification system to send emails, voice messages, text messages and mobile app push notifications. Families can customize their notification preferences and how they want to receive communication by logging into the mobile app or by visiting SpringLakeParkSchools.ParentLink.net. If you need to update your phone numbers or email addresses, login to Parent Portal and staff members need to login to Skyward.
Each school will post a newsletter on their website under News > Newsletters and email it home on most weeks throughout the school year. To ensure you receive these emails, please update student and family contact information in the Campus Parent Portal system. You can make updates at SpringLakeParkSchools.org/ParentPortal.
- Click here to view Centerview's Newsletter
- Click here to view Northpoint's Newsletter
- Click here to view Park Terrace's Newsletter
- Click here to view Woodcrest's Newsletter
- Click here to view Westwood's Newsletter
- Click here to view Spring Lake Park High School's Newsletter
- Click here to view Lighthouse's Newsletter
- Click here to view Early Childhood's Newsletter