Take a moment to update your information
Winter weather will soon be here. To ensure families get the information they need around school closings or delays, or other emergency information, we will be conducting a test of our district notification system on Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m. The system is used to notify parents and staff members about school closings or delays or other emergency information.
Now is a good time to update your contact information, as well as your preferences for how you would like to receive messages. Depending on your communication preferences, you will receive an email, text message, voicemail and/or push notification from the SLP mobile app.
If you’re satisfied with how you are receiving communications, you don’t need to do anything further. Please watch for the test message on Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m. to make sure you are getting information where and how you prefer.
Update your phone number and/or email address
If you would like to update your phone number or email:
- Log into Campus Parent portal
- Once you are logged in, select “more” on the left-side menu
- To update information on any of the following sections you will see an “Update” button that will create an information change request. Once submitted, our enrollment office will review the information and will process the changes. If we have any questions, we will contact you
- Click on “Address Information” to update your household phone number. To update address information, you will need to contact our enrollment office at 763-600-5018
- Click on “Demographics” to update information on your child. If you have more than one child in the district you can change the active child from the selector on the upper right of the screen
- The Demographics screen also allows you to add other people that are related to the child like grandparents that live in a different household
- Click on the “Family Information” tab to update individual phone numbers, email addresses, family member and family relationships to each of your households
- Click on the “Health” information tab to review health information and immunization
Update how you receive communication preferences (email, text, voicemail)
If you would like to update your communication preferences:
- Log into Blackboard. Use your same login information as Campus Parent portal.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Account” in the upper right-hand corner
- In the pop-up, select the “Delivery Preferences” tab
- Under the “Emergency” and "Other" headers, click on the text (message bubble icon), phone numbers (phone icon) and email (envelope icon) to select what email and phone numbers should receive emergency messages
- If you have opted out of text or email messages and would like to opt back in, follow these directions:
- Phone calls: Call the phone hotline at "855-502-STOP (855-502-7867)" from the phone line that has been opted-out.
- Text (SMS) messages: Reply START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Reply START to "54968" for emergency messages.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.