Update - December 16, 2020
Due to the upcoming holiday break, families will receive five-days' worth of meals next Tuesday, December 22. There will be no meal pick-up on Thursday, December 24, Tuesday, December 29 or Thursday, December 31. Meal services pick-up will resume on Tuesday, January 5.
As all students grades K-12 transition to Extended Flexible Learning (distance), Spring Lake Park Schools will continue to support students’ nutritional needs. We will provide a bagged breakfast and lunch option to all children ages 1-18 at no cost.
We will be distributing free meals on Tuesdays and Thursdays at locations throughout the community. On Tuesdays, families will receive two-days’ worth of meals. On Thursdays, families will receive three-days’ worth of meals.
Tuesdays and Thursdays meal pick-up locations and times:
- Spring Lake Park High School, door 33, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 1100, 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Apostolic Lutheran Church, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 9401 Bataan St NE, Blaine, MN 55449
- Cloverleaf Park, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 650 99th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55434
- Fridley American Legion, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- 7365 Central Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Fridley Terrace Community Center, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 7400 Taylor St NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Former Broadway Pizza - Springbrook, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 8298 University Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- District Services Center, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- 1415 81st Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Madsen Park, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 735 73rd Ave NE, Fridley, MN 55432
- Emmanuel Christen Center Parking Lot, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 7777 University Ave NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Centerview Elementary School, 12:30-1:15 p.m.
- 10365 Davenport St NE, Blaine, MN 55449
Location Identification and Directions
- A yellow school bus will be parked at each of these locations to identify the meal pick-up location.
- Families who are driving to these locations will see a drive-thru lane set up. Families can stay in their cars and follow the lane designated by orange cones until they are at the front of the line where staff will bring your meals out to you.
- Families are also welcome to walk to a location. When you arrive, staff will be ready to assist you.
If you have additional circumstances we need to know about, please call the district office at 763-600-5000.
Interactive Map of the 10 community meal distribution locations
Click on the arrow box in the upper left corner to view meal distribution locations.