Class of 2022
Before we know it, graduation day will be here. To ensure your senior is ready for that day, order their Cap and Gown by January 15, 2022. Herff Jones once again is our partner in graduation accessories. Below is the information for ordering your Cap and Gown and other graduation items.
Senior Portrait Section of the Yearbook
To streamline the process, the yearbook staff recommends using David Bank Studios for the yearbook portrait. Using their services for your student’s yearbook photo allows for uniform color, contrast, background treatment, and cropping in the yearbook. This also helps us include as many seniors as possible, even those who are not purchasing senior portraits. In addition to providing free, professional yearbook portraits for all seniors, David Bank Studios provides group photos and action shots for our sports teams, activities, and clubs.
In selecting David Bank Studios as your yearbook portrait photographer, you are under no obligation to purchase senior portraits. It simply eases the process of your photo being included in the yearbook. Several photos are taken, and the best photo is shared with the yearbook staff at no cost. David Bank Studios submits all photos together, which helps the yearbook staff organize this large project. This also reduces the chance of unintentional portrait errors or omissions.
Options for Yearbook Senior Portraits:
David Bank Studios will be on campus during school on Tuesday, October 26 for a free yearbook session. They will take 2-3 poses. The studio chooses the best photo and submits it to the yearbook staff.
Submit your own photo, via email, in .jpg format to the Google Form link by Friday, October 30. All submitted photos are subject to editorial approval. This photo must meet these requirements:
- Full Color
- In-Studio lighting: NO OUTDOOR PHOTOS
- Background: Neutral color (gray, tan), blended studio canvas backdrop (no white, black, or bright backgrounds)
- Head and shoulder shot only, Medium Shot - Vertical
- NO ARMS/HANDS
- FULL headshot, no tight crops
- Eyes/face: Facing forward
- Suggested Attire: Business casual (no strapless tops, as the photo does not crop well); NO props (hats, logo/writing on t-shirts, equipment, weapons, face paint, etc.)
- Photo submission: Digital format (.jpg files), dpi: 300 or greater
- File name: Student’s legal last name & legal first name (ex. Johnson_Benjamin.jpg)
- Delivery: Email by Friday, October 30 to Google Form link