Centerview, Westwood and SLPHS Enrollment Information Sessions
Spring Lake Park Schools will be hosting information sessions for the 2019-2020 school year. Here is more information for each building:
- Spring Lake Park High School – incoming 9th graders
- Westwood Intermediate and Middle School Information Night
- Elementary schools - kindergarten
It's time to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year! Check out our schools and programs at the following events.
- Preschool Information Night
- Centerview Elementary, Thursday, February 7, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Kindergarten Information and Enrollment Sessions
- Centerview Elementary, Thursday, February 7
- Westwood Intermediate and Middle School Information Nights
- Tuesday, February 12, grades 4-5, 6-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12, grades 6-7 7-8 p.m.
- Spring Lake Park High School Information Nights
- Wednesday, February 6 - 8th Grade Registration Night and Opportunity Fair, for families and students currently enrolled at Westwood.
- Wednesday, February 20 - Explore SLPHS Information Nights for prospective students not currently enrolled at Westwood
15th Annual Panther Foundation Gala Tickets are still available
Tickets are still available for the biggest celebration and fundraiser for Spring Lake Park Schools, the 15th Annual Panther Gala, held on February 23 at Mississippi Gardens.
On Monday, January 28, the Panther Foundation approved $24,000 to bring GaGa Ball Pits and a ninth grade Summer AP Program to SLP Schools. These projects are just two examples of the Panther Foundation’s impact, totaling over $1.7 million dollars since 2004. The event features games, silent and live auctions and music entertainment. Buy your tickets today to be a part of the work and support our schools, our staff and our students.
Tickets will sell quickly, purchase your gala tickets today
Gala Sponsorship spots are still available, click here to learn more and sign-up
SLP Schools continues partnership with InClass Today to reduce absenteeism
This fall, Spring Lake Park Schools partnered with InClass Today, an organization that has proven success of reducing chronic absenteeism in other school districts across the country.
We have been working with InClass Today to develop a process to identify and communicate with families of students who are chronically absent from school. Feedback from parents also helped to refine the process.
The purpose of the absence reports is to help parents and guardians keep track of their student’s absences, and help their student stay motivated to reduce future absences. The reports also help to emphasize the importance of attending school on a regular basis. The use of these regular absence reports can significantly reduce student absenteeism. The report is designed to be easy to read by all families.
If you would like to check your child’s attendance at any time, you can do so by logging into Campus Parent Portal. If you have any questions about your child’s school attendance, feel free to contact your child’s principal.