- Tomorrow, JANUARY 16 - Mill City Museum, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., for students signed up.
- Friday, JANUARY 18 - Extended Learning Day, NO SCHOOL. Concurrent students are expected to attend their regularly scheduled high school class.
- Monday, JANUARY 21- NO SCHOOL - Students/Staff, Observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- JANUARY 23- Children's Theater Production - 'Mr. Popper's Penguins', Grades 1-6 for those that signed up.
- JANUARY 25 - MN Student Survey, 12 - 1pm, Grades 5, 8, 9, and 11 only
- JANUARY 31- PTO Movie Night, 6 - 8 p.m.
- FEBRUARY 1 - Extended Learning Day, NO SCHOOL. Concurrent students are expected to attend their regularly scheduled high school class.
- FEBRUARY 8 - Art Adventures trip to Mpls. Institute of Arts; details coming
Students in grades 7 - 12 are invited to Park Square Theater in St. Paul to see a performance of Antigone. Students will also participate in a post-show discussion with cast and/or crew of Park Square Theater.
- Grades: 7-12
- Date: Wednesday, February 27
- Time: Leave Lighthouse at 9:15 a.m. and return about 1:45 p.m.
- Lunch: Students will need to bring money to eat lunch at Cossetta’s in St. Paul. Lunch is approximately $10 - $15.
- Cost: $15 – Please make your non-refundable check to District 16.
Cyrano de Bergerac
Students in grades 7 -12 are invited to The Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis to see a performance of Cyrano de Bergerac.Students will also participate in a post-show discussion with cast and/or crew of The Guthrie.
Date: Wednesday, March 27th
Time: Leave Lighthouse at 9:30 a.m. and return 1:30 p.m.
Lunch: Students will bring a bag lunch to eat on the bus after the performance or back at school.
Cost: $15 – Please make your non-refundable check to District 16
Next PTO Meeting
Please Join Us - the next PTO Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 12, 5:30 p.m. We look forward to everyone joining us to discuss upcoming events, opportunities to volunteer, and all things school related! See you there!
Parents who wish to update or new families who wish to add to the most recent Lighthouse School Family Directory may do so here. PTO is working to update the school year to 2018-2019. Thank you for taking the time to enter and update the information.