Attention Class of 2019!
Dear Seniors and Parents of the Class of 2019:
We cannot stress enough that communications between the yearbook staff and seniors are vital during this final year of their high school career. Attendance in advisory and reading daily announcements will help you keep on top of due dates and special activities or events throughout the school year. The yearbook goes to print three different times between November 1 and March 10. Our staff is under obligations to meet these printing deadlines.
Information was mailed out in May of 2018 concerning your senior head shots for the yearbook. Please be advised/reminded that you still must have your photo ID taken by Lifetouch for your school ID card and security use for the district within CAMPUS. However, your official Senior Headshot for the Yearbook must be taken by David Bank Studios. Free sittings were offered with upgrades in various sittings. You are not obligated to purchase from them, but our district is under contract and our senior head shot area of the book will only include headshots done by them. See below for the date for our “last chance headshots” provided by David Bank Studio here at school.
- Online Early Bird Sales are open now through October 26, 2018, for credit card purchases. Base online price is $75 and will go up in $5 increments throughout the year until the actual price of $90. Click here to purchase a yearbook today
- Early Bird Sales at school will be the week of September 18-22, 2018. Avoid the credit card and on-line fees and save $5 when you order at school with cash or check for $70. Please make checks out to SLPHS Yearbook and order during 4th period in the lunch room.
- Senior Quotes must be completed by October 12, 2018.
Once the school year begins, online links will be provided.
- Last Chance Senior Head Shot Day will be on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, during 4th period lunch and academic times. This is the absolute last day to have a professional head shot taken by David Bank Studios. This sitting is free! Again, David Bank Studios is our official senior yearbook photographer and we are under contract to work with them. Regular standard sitting fees start at $30. Information was sent out last spring on their free yearbook headshot offer over the summer. We will be flowing photos and typing quotes in November.
- Senior Baby Ads are due by November 1, 2018. Please use the envelop provided to indicate if you are supplying a photo and a message on-line or with the envelop. Envelopes can be brought to your advisor or in the main office.
- Senior Stand Outs (formerly known as Senior Hall of Fame) will be done this year through an on-line survey/nomination format. The nomination period will run between October 1 –November 1, 2018. Categories will be determined during the month of September in both yearbook class and club.
- Fundraising Opportunities. If you are looking for help to pay for a yearbook, we have a payment option available. Working at the concession stand on some weekends over the winter months may also be an option to work towards a yearbook. For more information stop and see Ms. Johnson in room B139 before or after school.
- TBD SENIOR Early Delivery and Signing Party Last week in May, 2019