An official high school transcript includes:
- High School Grades
- Class Rank
- GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Date of Graduation
Transcripts do not include ACT or SAT standardized test scores. To have test scores sent, it is necessary to contact the appropriate testing center:
Class of 2019
Transcripts and letters of recommendations are requested through Naviance. Students should look in their Advisory folder in Schoology for information on logging into Naviance.
What is Naviance? Naviance is a web based software that connects you, Spring Lake Park High School, and the colleges that you will be applying to. Naviance will be your go-to website for: researching colleges and careers, requesting letters of recommendation and transcripts and applying to colleges.
Alumni, students graduating 2018-1955, can continue to make requests through Parchment.
Former students will be charged a $5 surcharge for every transaction.
Watch the video below to learn how to order your official transcript or follow these instructions:
- Click on the blue button labeled “Order”
- Search for Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization
- Select the Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization by clicking “Add”
- Review your order details then click “Save and Continue”
- Click “Continue” to go to the next screen
- Sign the consent using your finger or a computer mouse
- Type in your Parent/Guardian’s name
- Click “Save and Continue” to go to the confirmation screen
- Click “I’m done” to return to your main profile
Please allow 5 business days for requests to be filled.