An official high school transcript includes:
- High School Grades
- Class Rank
- GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Date of Graduation
Transcripts do not include ACT or SAT standardized test scores. To have test scores sent, it is necessary to contact the appropriate testing center:
Class of 2019-2023
Transcripts and letters of recommendations are requested through Naviance. Students should look in their Advisory folder in Schoology for information on logging into Naviance.
What is Naviance? Naviance is a web based software that connects you, Spring Lake Park High School, and the colleges that you will be applying to. Naviance will be your go-to website for: researching colleges and careers, requesting letters of recommendation and transcripts and applying to colleges.
**Please note: If you process a request through Parchment you will be charged for the transcript with no possibility for a refund and we would be unable to process your request. All requests for transcripts should go through Naviance.
Alumni, students graduating 2018-1955, can continue to make requests through Parchment.
Former students will be charged a $5 surcharge for every transaction.
Watch the video below to learn how to order your official transcript or follow these instructions:
- Click on the blue button labeled “Order”
- Search for Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization
- Select the Academic Organization, Admissions Office, Business, or Other Organization by clicking “Add”
- Review your order details then click “Save and Continue”
- Click “Continue” to go to the next screen
- Sign the consent using your finger or a computer mouse
- Type in your Parent/Guardian’s name
- Click “Save and Continue” to go to the confirmation screen
- Click “I’m done” to return to your main profile
Please allow 10 business days for requests to be filled.