Spring Lake Park High School publishes daily student announcements during the school year.
Announcements will also be sent via email to families on Wednesdays. If you are not receiving these emails, please review your contact information in Campus Parent Portal. If you still do not receive newsletter emails, please contact the High School at 763-600-5100.
Extended flexible learning is underway at Spring Lake Park Schools and will last through at least April 30, 2020. Right now, the statewide plan, which is subject to change, is for schools to resume in person on May 5, 2020.
- Please see the appropriate school newsletter for the most up-to-date information on extended flexible learning. Links to school newsletters can be found on the newsletters page. The primary, day-to-day communication between students and families is now at the building and classroom level.
- Monitor the status of learning technology platforms:
- April 10 and April 13, there will be no student instruction as detailed on our district calendar. April 10 is a contracted holiday. April 13 is a scheduled professional development day that comes at a perfect time in this new environment. It will allow teachers and staff to learn from the first two weeks of flexible learning and plan and adjust for any tweaks for the second half of the month.
- Through May 4, 2020, district activities, athletics, programs and services remain closed. The district is continuing to provide essential meal delivery services to community children and child care services for health care workers and emergency responders during this time.
Be sure to get a pass from the Student Services Department on the day of the visit. Visits are only for 11th and 12th-grade students. Students must sign up the day before the visit.
New College and Military visit information
All students in grades 9-12 are invited to attend college visits. Students must RSVP in Naviance. This RSVP will be their pass to Student Services.
Universities and Colleges -
Senior All-Night Party
The senior all-night party is June 5, 2020 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. at Bowlero in Blaine. The cost is $85 per student. This event is run by the parents and is not affiliated with the school. Students must register by May 15 to order t-shirts for all the students. After this date, the price will increase to $100.
Athletic, Activity and Community Education Announcements
The Governor has closed all Minnesota schools to students through April 30, 2020 in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. For Spring Lake Park Schools this means all schools, activities, athletics, programs and services are now closed.
Extended flexible learning is underway at Spring Lake Park Schools and will last through at least April 30, 2020. Right now, the statewide plan, which is subject to change, is for schools to resume in person on May 5, 2020. Note, events scheduled for the remainder of the school year are subject to change.
- Saturday, May 2 - Prom
- Monday, May 4 - AP Exam: Government and Politics, 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 5 - AP Exam: Calculus AB/BC, 8 a.m. and AP Exam: Human Geography, noon
- Wednesday, May 6 - AP Exam: English Lit and Comp, 8 a.m.
- Thursday, May 7 - AP Exam: Chemistry, 8 a.m. and AP Exam: Physics 1- Algebra Based, noon
- Friday, May 8 - AP Exam: U.S. History, 8 a.m. and AP Exam: Studio Art, noon
- Monday, May 11 - AP Exam: Biology, 8 a.m.
- Monday, May 11 - HS Jazz Concert, Fine Arts Center 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 - AP Exam: Spanish Language, 8 a.m. and AP Exam: Psychology, noon
- Wednesday, May 12 - AP Exam: English Language & Comp, 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 12 - National Honor Society Induction, Fine Arts Center, 7 p.m,
- Thursday, May 12 - AP Exam: World History, 8 a.m.
- Friday, May 13 - AP Exam: Computer Science Principles, 8 a.m. and AP Exam: Statistics, noon
- Tuesday, May 19 - Cap and Gown Distribution for graduating seniors, 10:30 a.m-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 - Senior Awards Night, Fine Arts Center, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 26 - HS Varsity Band Concert, Fine Arts Center, 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 - HS Wind and Symphonic Band Concert, Fine Arts Center, 7 p.m.
- Monday, June 1 - HS Choir Concert, Fine Arts Center, 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 5
- Last day of school,
- End of Trimester 3
- High School Graduation, Panther Stadium, 7:15 p.m.
- Senior All-Night Party, 10 p.m.-5 a.m. at Bowlero