Learn more about what Spring Lake Park High School offers at these information nights and find more information below.
- Innovative and personalized learning to best the needs of each student
- Career and College Pathways that allow students to work with real companies on real projects while pursuing their passions
- AVID, or Advancement Via Individual Determination, helps prepare students for postsecondary opportunities
- Our college readiness initiative, known as 12x12, encourages each student to earn 12 college credits by the end of 12th grade, to be college and career ready before graduating from high school
- A broad visual and performing arts program
- A national awarding-winning program in emergency health care program
The facilities at Spring Lake Park High School are continuously evolving. Tour SLPHS and learn about:
- Career and College Pathways Classrooms: as part of the effort to expand Career and College Pathways opportunities for high school students, several Career and College classrooms at SLPHS were renovated during summer 2018 to better fit current and future course offerings.
- Flexible Learning Spaces: located throughout the building, these spaces feature flexible furniture that allow students to work independently during the school day to personalize their learning
- Fine Arts Center: K-12 students in the district perform band, choral and theatrical productions in the FAC
- Remodeled “C” Building: completed in September 2018, more classrooms and the media center space were renovated to be more flexible learning spaces. New furnishings were also added to the spaces.
- Science Addition: completed in August 2017, this new space is changing the way students learn by increasing engagement through hands-on opportunities
If you have any questions about the information night, registration or Spring Lake Park High School, don't hesitate to call us at 763-600-5100.