Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is here. Check out options for new, flexible modes of learning to meet each student's learning preferences, including school-based, flex (hybrid), and online. Explore courses and find everything you need to officially register for next year.
As is true every year, student interest in courses and different modes of learning will determine what we will offer. Find information about:
- Attend upcoming virtual information sessions for families
- Explore 2021-2022 courses
- Understand the modes of learning - school-based, flex (hybrid) and online
- Browse frequently asked questions
- Find out what makes the SLP high school experience - earning college credit, exploring careers, Spanish Immersion, more
If you have questions about the registration event or process, contact SLPHS Associate Principal Steve Brady, at 763-600-5119 or email@example.com.
High school registration for 2021-2022 is now open. This is the first peek students and families will have at courses for next year - and new, flexible modes of learning being offered to meet each student's learning preferences and needs.
We're taking what we learned this year and offering more choices for school-based, hybrid/flex schedules and online learning.
8th grade families - sign up to chat with our SLPHS counselors
If you are interested in chatting with a SLPHS counselor about registration or any questions you have about your child transitioning to the high school, please see the list of time slots available and sign up
Check out these recorded sessions to learn more about what makes the SLPHS Experience:
Online Course Guide
Use the Online Registration Guide to easily navigate to the courses you're most interested in or scroll through course possibilities. You can filter by keyword, grade level or content area. Check out the course guide.
Downloadable Course Catalog
View the 2021-2022 course catalog to see a list of all courses. The catalog is broken down by subject matter. Download the course catalog. Only want to see online courses? Download the online course catalog.
Lunch and Learn videos
SLPHS created a series of Lunch of Learn videos to showcase a wide-variety of course options available at the high school. The videos are now available on YouTube.
View important information and use the registration worksheet on the back to guide your course selection for the 2021-2022 school year. Please reach out to your counselor with any questions.
How do I officially register?
Students will work with their counselor the week of April 5 and use Infinite Campus to register for their 2021-2022 courses. Registration opens March 31 and closes April 16.
- How can I explore different course options at SLPHS?
- How to I register for my courses?
- What are the graduation requirements?
- Why winter/spring registration?
- How do students make schedule changes?
- What is a pass/no credit option?
- How do students graduate with Academic Honors?
- What are the NCAA eligibility requirements?