Does our school have your most current information?
When school is closed, released early, has a delayed start, or a flexible learning day is called, our automated e-mail, phone, and text alert system is our most effective means of notifying parents and families in the shortest amount of time. In these cases, it is important that we have the most up-to-date parent/guardian contact information (home phone, cell phone, e-mail addresses).
To update your contact information, including phone numbers or email addresses, please log in to Campus Parent Portal and follow these instructions:
- Once you are logged in, select “more” on the left-side menu
- To update information on any of the following sections you will see an “Update” button that will create an information change request. Once submitted, our enrollment office will review the information and will process the changes. If we have any questions, we will contact you
- Click on “Address Information” to update your household phone number. To update address information, you will need to contact our enrollment office at 763-600-5018
- Click on “Demographics” to update information on your child. If you have more than one child in the district you can change the active child from the selector on the upper right of the screen
- The Demographics screen also allows you to add other people that are related to the child such as grandparents that live in a different household
- Click on the “Family Information” tab to update individual phone numbers, email addresses, family member and family relationships to each of your households
- Click on the “Health” information tab to review health information and immunization
If you need assistance, such as help with logging in or if you need to set up your Campus Parent portal account, please contact the Technology Help Desk at 763-600-5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from Student Services
The college application deadline is approaching. If you have a January 1 deadline, make sure your student has everything they need to be turned in BEFORE Winter break, teachers and counselors WILL NOT be in school over Winter break. They will be unavailable to write and send letters or transcripts during this time, so plan ahead.
Scholarships - this should be your student's #1 priority once they submit their applications! Check your colleges first for what scholarships they offer. Don't forget to complete the FAFSA!
SENIORS: Cap and gown orders are due Monday, December 16 during all lunch periods.
The absolute deadline for any and all products ordered is Monday, January 13. No product can be ordered after that date, late cap and gown orders will have to pay for late fees ($10-$50 depending on late the order is placed).
North Dakota State University December 13, 10 a.m.