National Signing Day at Spring Lake Park will allow any student-athlete regardless of division to celebrate their accomplishment with the Spring Lake Park Schools' community.
Participate in National Signing Day
To participate in National Signing Day, the student-athlete and/or coach must notify the athletic office of their intention to participate in the event and must provide the following documentation by Friday, May 1, 2020.
Division I, IAA, II or NAIA
Please provide the SLPHS athletic office with your National Letter of Intent from the institution you will be attending in the fall.
Please provide the SLPHS athletic office with a letter from the university or coach certifying they will have a roster spot in the 2020-2021 calendar year as well as proof of admission to the university.
Spring Lake Park High School Signing Day Story
Due to COVID-19, we will not be having a traditional signing day. However, we will be creating a website news story that honors all of our future college athletes. To be honored, the student-athlete must:
- Complete the above requirements
- Send a picture of themselves in their college apparel to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- Tell us about your high school athletic accomplishments and awards
- What made you choose the school you committed to?
- What makes you #SLPPantherProud?
If you have any questions about National Signing Day, contact Will Wackman at firstname.lastname@example.org