How to Enroll
- To complete your enrollment, you will need to bring the three required documents to the District Services Center prior to Friday, February 28.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Proof of address (examples include; driver’s license, utility bill, rental or purchase agreement) - original only
- Immunization records. Please note, families have until the first day of school to bring in their child's Immunization records.
- The kindergarten priority placement deadline is February 28, 2020. While we accept enrollments throughout the year, we do expect spots to fill quickly in our Spanish Immersion program and those available to open-enrolled students and intra-district transfer students. A lottery drawing may be utilized for these limited spots.
- Welcome Letters will be sent to families in late March we sent welcome letters with information from your student’s school. Students who applied for Woodcrest Spanish Immersion or open enrollment should have received an update on their placement at this time as well.
Register and complete Early Childhood Screening if you haven’t done so already. (Screening is required by law.) Learn more about screening here.
At your child’s 5-year-old checkup with their doctor, ensure that immunizations are up-to-date. (Immunizations are required by law and no student will be able to start on the first day without having these completed.)
Call the enrollment office at 763-600-5018.