Priority Placement Deadline
The kindergarten priority placement deadline was Wednesday, February 28, 2018. While we accept enrollments throughout the year, we do expect spots to fill quickly in our Spanish Immersion program and those available to open-enrolled students and intra-district transfer students. A lottery drawing may be utilized for these limited spots.
Kindergarten Parent Information and Enrollment Sessions
We hosted four Kindergarten Parent Information and Enrollment Sessions in January and February for families who wanted more information about our Kindergarten program.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
This event is for parents and their future kindergartners. Each session is planned in an informal open house style so families can arrive and leave anytime during the scheduled sessions.
What to Expect
You will visit classrooms, go for a bus ride and experience typical activities, which will show you and your child what kindergarten is like. You will have an opportunity to talk more with the principal and classroom staff and turn in any additional enrollment paperwork.
There are two options for parents and their future kindergarten students to attend Round-up this year:
- Centerview: 4:30-5:30 p.m. and 6-7 p.m.
- Northpoint: 9:45-10:45 a.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Park Terrace: 9:45-10:45 a.m. or 5:30-6:45 p.m.
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion: 9:30-10:30 a.m., 5:30-6:45 p.m.
Where is Round-up?
Kindergarten Round-up will be held at each of our elementary schools. Here are the addresses:
- Northpoint Elementary, 2350 124th Court, Blaine
- Park Terrace Elementary, 8301 Terrace Road, Spring Lake Park
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion, 880 Osborne Road, Fridley
- Centerview will be held at the National Sports Center in the Exhibition Hall/Grand Ballroom, 1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
We look forward to providing your student with a personalized education and watching their development and success!