Personalized experiences. Preparation for career, college and life. Modern and flexible learning spaces. Small class sizes. Families choose our schools for these reasons and because we are on a journey to help each student discover who they are as learners and find joy in learning. Explore SLP!
|Welcome to SLP!|
We are here to help, every step of the way.
Address: District Services Center, 1415 81st Avenue NE Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. View the online calendar for special hours during the holidays.
We offer a variety of schools and programs to meet every student’s strengths, interests and needs.
- Northpoint Elementary (grades K-4)
- Centerview Elementary (grades K-4)
- Park Terrace Elementary (grades K-4)
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion (grades K-4)
- Westwood Intermediate and Middle School (grades 5-8) separate programs for grades 5-6 and 7-8, including for Spanish Immersion
- Spring Lake Park High School (grades 9-12)
- Lighthouse School for highly-gifted students (ages 6-18)
- SLP Schools Online (grades K-12)
- Early childhood and preschool
Find your neighborhood school
Enter your home address in our interactive map.
Schedule a visit
Please fill out this form in order to schedule a visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Attend an upcoming event
There are many events to help current and incoming families prepare for the next steps in their students’ education. Learn more.
We serve more than 6,200 students from Blaine, Fridley, Spring Lake Park and surrounding communities. We offer a variety of learning experiences – in-person and online, a commitment to personalized learning for each student and preparation for each student’s unique career, college and life path.
Each student in Spring Lake Park Schools is known by name, strength, interest and need leading to personalized student work and learning experiences.
Career pathways exploration through hands-on learning, the opportunity to earn 12 college credits by the end of 12th grade and a focus on building both academic and life skills helps students succeed in school and beyond.
From preschool through high school, students learn in spaces that adapt to different learning experiences and styles. All learning spaces have been renovated, built of remodeled since 2008.
Through interdisciplinary, inquiry based, real-world problem solving, we’re inspiring the next creators, designers, inventors, thinkers and leaders
From preschool through high school our Spanish Immersion programming is working to develop bilingual graduates including the opportunity to earn college level credits in Spanish.
SLP Schools Online is Spring Lake Park Schools’ fully online learning option for students in grades K-12. Students experience learning specific to their individual strengths, interests and needs covering the same concepts as their in-school peers but tailored to an online environment.
- Do you accept open enrollment students?
- Can my child start school early?
- Does every student receive a computer or iPad?
- Why are students in grades 5-8 in the same building?
- What meals are available for my child?
- What immunizations does my child need before they start school?
- What are the school start and end times?
- How do I find out about bussing?
- What happens once I’ve submitted my enrollment?