Buildings and Grounds
The Spring Lake Park Custodial / Maintenance department is committed to the continued improvement and maintenance of our facilities and grounds, and the safety and security of all staff, students and visitors.
The district is also committed to becoming more eco-friendly through various projects and implementations such as:
- Elimination of paper waste through installation of Dyson hand dryers in student restrooms.
- Transitioning lighting systems to more energy efficient LED technology cutting electrical costs dramatically.
- Implementing an aggressive district wide recycling program in conjunction with Anoka County.
- Scheduling HVAC systems to run only during occupied times.
- Heating the district buildings with high efficiency condensing boilers and building automation systems.
In conclusion we are continuously striving to maintain and operate district buildings in the most efficient and effective ways to minimize cost and expense.