World’s Best Workforce Report
High expectations. High achievement for all. No excuses.
Our vision to have every student prepared for college is bold and aspirational. As a district, we are collectively committed to taking whatever actions are necessary every day to design engaging learning experiences for each student.
We are moving toward this vision through a combination of improvement and innovation. Improvement means getting better at the things we are already doing. We strive to continuously improve all parts of our system. At the same time – and most importantly – we are focused on doing things differently through innovation.
We know that to achieve our vision we must innovate and change how teachers teach and students learn. We are working to create a culture where innovation can occur rather than prescribing what should happen. We are doing what we can to unleash the ingenuity of our staff to think differently about how we might achieve better results with students.
In this year's World's Best Work Force Report, we have included the following items to describe what we are doing to improve learning for each student:
- Our strategic plan that sets the vision for our district
- Our annual District Operational Plan that outlines annual projects to move us toward our vision
- Innovative, customized and digital learning practices that lead to student achievement
- Benchmarks that ensure each student graduates career and college ready
- World's Best Work Force Reports to the School Board - fall 2019
I invite you to read through the many topics in this section. We are proud of the accomplishments we have achieved and are focused on our vision of preparing each child to be ready for college. Your support of our district is greatly appreciated.
- Superintendent Jeff Ronneberg