Strategic and District Operational Plans
Our Strategic Plan is the roadmap we follow in our continuing - and measurable - focus on meeting the learning needs of each student.
The District Operational Plan is developed annually by Superintendent Ronneberg, district administration and principals, and outlines projects to lead the district toward accomplishing our goals.
We use adaptive planning in Spring Lake Park Schools. Rather than a static strategic plan that attempts to identify all of the strategies and objectives necessary for the next five years, we adapt our plan annually. We focus on improving student learning through innovation within strategic anchors and aligned initiatives. We assess progress and consistently look outside the system at emerging influences as we strive to move from our current reality – where we sit today – toward what we want to achieve – our desired results.
While we have an annual District Operational Plan, we consistently assess our work within the plan and make adaptations as necessary to meet changing conditions. By adjusting our work on a regular basis, we bring greater coherence and alignment to our efforts.
- Athletics Advisory Council
- Career and College Pathways Advisory Board
- Communication and Connections Advisory
- Community Education Advisory Council
- Community and Industry Roundtable
- Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment Advisory Council
- Early Childhood Advisory Council
- Family Engagement Groups
- Gifted and Talented Advisory Committee
- Native American Parent Advisory Committee
- Nutrition Services Advisory Committee
- Panther Foundation
- Parent Teacher Associations/Organizations (PTAs/PTOs)
- Spanish and Arabic Family Groups
- Special Education Advisory
the World's Best Workforce (WBWF) plan for the State of Minnesota. Our work is focused on improving things we are already doing and also doing things differently through innovation. In this year's World's Best Work Force Report, we have included the following items to describe what we are doing to improve learning for each student:
- Our strategic plan sets the vision for our district
- Our annual District Operational Plan outlines annual projects to move us toward our vision
- Innovative, customized and digital learning practices that lead to student achievement
- Benchmarks that ensure each student graduates career and college ready
- Report to the School Board - Fall 2022