Welcome to Spring Lake Park Schools!
We are a vibrant school community serving about 6,200 students from the suburbs of Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park, in the northern Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Our district purpose – “High expectations, high achievement for all. No excuses” – provides our focus to meet the unique and varied needs of each student.
- Three elementary schools (grades K-4)
- Spanish immersion school (grades K-4)
- Intermediate and middle school (grades 5-8 – with separate programs for grades 5-6 and grades 7-8)
- High school (grades 9-12)
- School for highly-gifted students (ages 6-18)
- An online distance-learning program
There are also a variety of early learning programs offered for families with young children.
Improving and enhancing learning for each student drives innovation at Spring Lake Park School. Teacher creativity and the use of human-centered design creates meaningful and engaging learning experiences that enhance student engagement and success.
The Spring Lake Park School District will be a world-class learning community aligned around…
- Fostering personalized experiences so that each student feels valued, inspired, and has a sense of belonging,
- Resulting in college readiness, and the development of academic, life, and career skills so that each student has aspirations for success