Camps and Clinics
A number of athletic camps, clinics and activity workshops are offered throughout the year by Spring Lake Park High School coaching and teaching staff.
Camps are offered for kindergarten - grade 12 students, although age level varies based on the specific camp.
Summer 2019 Camps and Clinics Opportunities
Looking for summer activities for your student? Spring Lake Park Schools Community Education is offering sports camps and clinics, child care, driver's education and more!
Note: The registration process requires the use of Internet Explorer 9 or higher, FireFox 25 or higher, or Chrome 30 or higher. Registration deadlines vary; see online registration for exact information. Most camps offer Early Bird Fees at reduced rates. Registration after Early Bird Dates are accepted at the higher standard fees.
Camps and programs offered throughout the year include:
- Youth boys basketball camp
- Youth girls basketball camp
- High school basketball practices and tournaments
- Panther softball mini-camp
- Middle school football strength and speed
- Panther Youth football camp
- Panther Football Academy
- Swimming club
- Panther pee-wee tennis camp
- Panthers junior tennis camp
- Summer tennis skill building and league
- Panther youth track club
- Panther youth and high school volleyball camps
- Summer strength and speed training
- High School Leadership Camp
- Pantherette Petite Dance clinic
- Theater Camp
- Speech Camp