Welcome to preschool, the first step in your child’s educational journey in Spring Lake Park Schools.
Our four-star Parent Aware preschool program has successfully prepared Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park children for kindergarten for 30 years!
SLP Preschool is a place where caring teachers help young children:
- explore the world through creative, hands-on learning experiences
- develop curiosity and a love of learning
- gain independence and feel safe away from their parents
- learn the skills necessary to be successful in future learning
The goal of preschool is to ensure children enter school with the skills and behaviors necessary to be successful in future learning. We will partner with you to create an experience that meets your child’s individual needs and interests. To get started:
- Click here to read about the preschool options and class choices on the early childhood and preschool website
- Once you have decided on a program for your family, click here to register
“My daughters have thrived socially and academically in the preschool programs at SLP. My preschooler is more than ready for kindergarten and I have the program and the staff to thank for that.”– Julie Bennett, parent
Spring Lake Park Schools Early Childhood, Discovery Days and Preschool programs received the highest possible rating - four out of four stars - from "Parent Aware," an organization which measures best practices identified by research that help children succeed.