After School Adventures
Spring Lake Park Schools Community Education provides before- and after-school enrichment for students with many opportunities for physical activity, academic enrichment and creative expression.
Enrichment opportunities include:
- KidCreate Studio: Energized and exciting format for art exploration to launch children into the incredible world of art
- Computer Explorers: Designed to provide students with hands-on opportunity to increase computer knowledge and to discover the endless possibilities for technology use
- Science Explorers: Hands-on activities to engage and motivate budding inventors, engineers, chemists and more
- Futura Language Professionals: Students enjoy learning Spanish with developmentally appropriate language instruction and enthusiastic teachers
- AKASPORT: Designed to provide sports programs and camps to support youth and to teach life's lessons to kids
- Children's Theatre Company: Classes for young actors to learn, build character, motivate creativity, boost confidence and funnel energy into creating drama
- Twin Cities Chess Club: Students learn chess from instructors with years of experience, increase their IQ and have fun while playing the game of chess
After School Adventure Details
- Register early to avoid cancellation of your class. Regrettably, we must cancel classes that have low enrollment.
- Scholarship rates are available for students receiving free or reduced-price lunch
- Discounted rates are available for students enrolled in Learning Ventures at same day and time of class
- These reduced rates are available ONLY through early-bird due dates
- At the end of the school day, participants walk to the Learning Ventures Child Care homeroom of their school to check-in. A snack is provided while children wait for their instructor to pick them up to walk to their class location.
- At the end of class, students whose parents have not yet arrived will return to the child care homeroom. All students must be picked up by 6 p.m.