We are putting the finishing touches on the 2018-2019 school year; Centerview’s first! The year certainly flew by fast – it seems like we just we started and before you know it, we are planning for next year. With six school days left, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the dedicated staff, students and parents who have played a role in the success of the 2018-2019 school year.
- The PTO who have supported our school through community building and fund-raising activities. Their dedication to the school community is incredible.
- The many volunteers who have worked with students on the sidelines to boost their academic skills and support teachers. They inspire all of us by their example.
- The families who have supported Centerview by encouraging students to do their personal best. Together, we make a difference.
- The students who have worked hard to make the necessary academic gains that translates into learning successes. Centerview students should be proud of the many gains each has made. Our students are ready for new challenges.
- The custodians who worked each day to keep our school clean, safe and a place where our community could be proud.
- The food services cooks who prepared a healthy and balanced lunch each day for so many students, staff and families.
- The Learning Ventures staff who arrived early and stayed late for our families and supported in so many unselfish ways during their school day.
- The teachers and support staff who stayed focused on student achievement and social emotional growth. Centerview is a great place to learn and grow.
Working together has made it possible. I am proud of the Centerview community and feel very fortunate to have been apart year one. The Centerview partnership – school, home and community – is strong. We will take that strength and carry it over into next year to be more effective in supporting and providing the best learning experiences for each of our students. I wish you an enjoyable, relaxing and safe summer and I look forward to seeing so many of you next August.