A current sports physical is required for participation in all middle school and high school sports. Physicals are good for three years.
Complete a physical
- Download a physical form here or pickup a form in the high school Activities Office.
- Complete the form, with help from your healthcare provider and parent (if under 18)
- Turn in the completed form via email, fax mail or in person to the Spring Lake Park High School (SLPHS) Athletics and Activities office or the Westwood Middle School main office.
- SLPHS Athletics and Activities:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 763-600-5580
- Mail or in-person: 1100 81st Avenue NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
- Westwood Middle School:
- 711 91st Avenue NE Blaine, MN 55434
If you have questions or want to check if your physical is still current, please contact Noreen Johnson at 763-600 5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twin Cities Orthopedics is again hosting free sports physicals on July 15, 16 and 18 from 5-8 p.m. at nine locations throughout the metro. This is a great way for students to get their Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) qualifying sports physical completed.